A Charter for Safe Havens in Scotland (Published Nov 2015)
This document relates to handling data from National Health Service Patient Records to support research and statistics.
There are a range of resources available both locally and nationally to support health informatics research. To view a sample list, visit the HIR@Aberdeen website.
- NHS Scotland Health Administrative Data: Summary of what is available
- Scottish Government: Joined-up Data for Better Decisions: A strategy for improving data access and analysis
- Scottish Government: Joined-up Data for Better Decisions: Guiding Principles for Data Linkage
- The National Data Catalogue (NDC)
- Farr Institute - What happens to your health data?
- HEADLINES Research Network "Getting Linked: for better health"
- NHS Grampian Research and Development
- Pathways to a Healthy Life
- Research Applications and Data Management
- Research Data Management
- The Farr Institute @ Scotland
- The Farr Institute of Health Informatics Research
- Administrative Data Research (ADRC) Network
- ADRC Scotland - Training and Events
- University of Edinburgh - Usher Institute
News and Events relevant to DaSH are now published on the Health Informatics @ Aberdeen (HIR@Aberdeen) website.