Page 1 of 11 to 3 of 3 Events
HERU Seminar - Dr John Buckell
Dr Buckell is a senior researcher with a joint appointment at the Health Economics Research Centre (HERC) in the University of Oxford Nuffield Department of Population Health and the Biomedical Research Centre in the Nuffield Department of Primary Health Care Sciences. His current work focuses on behavioural research in subject areas including...
Economics-HERU joint workshop on Health, Well-being and Environment-
A workshop from the University of Aberdeen Economics unit and the Health Economics Research Unit (HERU) on theme of Health, Well-being and Environment.
Registration Open - Aberdeen 2024, HERU Short course: Using DCEs in Health Economics-
Our short course on 'Using Discrete Choice Experiments (DCEs) in Health Economics' will take place in Aberdeen from 24th - 26th September 2024. Registration is now open for the course. Registration is open until 13th September, but registering before 23rd August saves £100 on the delegate booking fee. There is more information on...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2024
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2024
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2024
- May There are no items to show for May 2024
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2024
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2024
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2024
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2024
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2024