Cop26: Sustainability Futures is a series of four online interactive panel discussions being delivered by the University of Aberdeen to coincide with Cop26, the United Nations Climate Change Conference.
Cost is one of the key priority areas for COP26. Our panel discussion brought experts together to discuss how we can stimulate solutions and reduce costs to achieve net-zero.
- Prof Russell McKenna (Chair), School of Engineering, University of Aberdeen
- Prof Paul Dodds, UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources
- Henry Jeffrey, Head of Policy and Innovation Group, University of Edinburgh
- Magnus Harrold, Innovation Manager, ORE Catapult
- Dr Astley Hastings, School of Biological Sciences, University of Aberdeen
- Prof Beth Scott School of Biological Sciences, University of Aberdeen