On 21st September 2022 the Institute of Dentistry welcomed Dr Yara Oweis, Assistant Professor in Restorative Dentistry at the University of Jordan, who gave a talk on Tooth Bleaching as part of the Institute's Research Seminar Series.
Latest rankings place University of Aberdeen at 20-year high
The University has retained its ranking in the top 20 in the UK in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023, published today, moving up one place to 19th in the UK. This is the first time that the University has been ranked this highly for more than...
We are recruiting! Clinical Research Fellow in Dentistry
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Institute of Dentistry and the Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre in the School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition at the University of Aberdeen.
European Dental Students' Association
EDSA Student Representative, Vlad-Costin Iliescu, has had a busy summer joining events with the European Dental Students' Association.
On our Soapbox for Soapbox Science!
Dr Rasha Abu Eid recently joined researchers on their soapboxes at the latest Soapbox Science event.
We're recruiting - join our friendly team in Aberdeen!
We are looking for suitably qualified Dental Surgeons, registered with the General Dental Council, for the roles of Clinical Teaching Fellows in Restorative Dentistry and Paediatric Dentistry at Aberdeen Dental Hospital and Institute of Dentistry.
4th in UK for student satisfaction - NSS survey
The University of Aberdeen has been ranked 4th in the UK - and 2nd in Scotland - for overall student satisfaction, out of 122 UK higher education institutions, in this year's National Student Survey (NSS).
Getting to know our new Director of Dentistry
As the summer approaches our new Director has had some time to acclimatise to his new post as Director of Dentistry and to his new surroundings in Aberdeen.
Meet one of this year's Friends of ANCHOR-funded research teams
Since 2010, Friends of ANCHOR has funded 72 pilot research projects, each one taking place right here in Aberdeen. This year, Friends of ANCHOR have committed to funding seven more. These pioneering studies play a critical role in the future of cancer management, allowing scientists to build compelling cases...
Journal Success for Undergraduate Summer Research Scholarship Student
We are delighted for BDS4 student Chelsea Cook who has been accepted for publication in the Pediatric Dental Journal.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2017
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2016
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2016
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2016
- May There are no items to show for May 2016
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2016
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2016
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2016
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2016
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2016
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2016