If you wish to reproduce an image in electronic or any other form, including those listed below, you must obtain the written permission of the University of Aberdeen in advance. You will be asked to complete an Application Form for images for publication in any form. Please see our full Terms and Conditions.
- Publication in any form of hard copy (including book, periodical, partwork, merchandise)
- Use in television, film or video
- Publication in any electronic form of an image, whether modified or not
- Duplication of an image in any networked or public site, or in any "virtual library" (but you may incorporate the URL for an image, though not the image itself, in your personal hypertext)
- Public display in any form of electronic or hard copy (except for a single copy for use in a lecture or seminar)
- The production of multiple copies by any means for use in any teaching pack
Where digital images already exist of the item(s) you require, a fee may be applicable. The fee may also be negotiable depending on the print run and if the image is to be published in a scholarly/charitable publication.
For queries regarding images for publication, exhibitions, use in television or film and other formats, please contact email@example.com.