As a condition of being a PGR student at the University of Aberdeen, there are some mandatory training courses that must be completed within your first six months of study (except Information Security - see below).
- Information Security Awareness and Research Data Management (must be completed within two months of your start date)
- Research Ethics and Governance - find the course in My PGR in the Mandatory Training folder
- Research Integrity - find the course in My PGR in the Mandatory Training folder
- Equality and Diversity Please note: You will be provided with a temporary password (which is password) when you are invited to the training – the system will ask you to change it when you log on. So if you complete the training with the first log on you are provided with you will be ok. However, if you pause and come back to completet teh training - you will need to remember to use the password you created, not the one you were provided with in the email to be able to log in again. If you have forgotten your password email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and Safety - find the course in My PGR in the Mandatory Training folder