Senior eLearning Adviser
- Further Info
Team Leader, eLearning Team, Centre for Academic Development, with the following responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and motivate the eLearning team to deliver a professional and excellent customer-focused service
- Play a significant role in shaping and informing University-level eLearning strategy and initiatives through the provision of high-level support for the Vice Principal Learning & Teaching; proactively contribute to the strategic development of University-level eLearning applications such as MyAberdeen, the University’s enhanced VLE.
- Manage the implementation and support for MyAberdeen, the University’s VLE, and applications that extend the functionality of MyAberdeen such as Web Conferencing, Originality Checking, Assessment, as well as the support for Interactive Classroom Technologies (Digitally Enhanced Learning Spaces, Ombea for Audience Response/Voting).
- Manage eLearning initiatives involving a high-level of resourcing, risk and change management
- As a Team Leader in the Centre for Academic Development, proactively contribute to the strategic direction of the Centre to ensure it provides dynamic, professional and high-quality services to the University
- Lead and develop internal and external networks, represent the University and its interests in external networks, lead initiatives to promote and disseminate good practice