The University welcomes future leaders of rheumatology this week as it hosts a prestigious annual event led by the British Society for Rheumatology (BSR).
The Travelling Fellowship 2015 from the BSR is being held at various sites across the University and NHS Grampian including the Institute of Medical Sciences and the Institute of Applied Health Sciences from June 22 to June 26, 2015.
This follows on from the recent success of the musculoskeletal research collaboration at the University who last week retained their status as a designated European musculoskeletal centre of excellence. This plaudit is currently awarded to only 22 centres across Europe and is based on the quality of research outputs to encourage and foster collaboration between experts in rheumatology research.
Dr Neil Basu, Senior Lecturer & Honorary Consultant Rheumatologist at the University said: “This diverse programme aptly reflects the close working relationships which we enjoy between the NHS and the university and involves everyone from the Dean of the Medical of School to the Medical Director of NHS Grampian.
“We are delighted to play host to such a wealth of talent. We will be welcoming four of the most able young rheumatologists in the UK who seek to broaden their horizons. We look forward to showcasing our musculoskeletal expertise here at Aberdeen from both a clinical and research perspective.”
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018