A PhD student from the School of Engineering has won a prize at a prestigious academic conference.
Beenish Ayaz, who is supervised by Dr. Alastair Allen and Prof. Marian Wiercigroch won the "Best Student Presentation" award at the 8th International Conference on Sensing Technology.
Beenish who is in her final year of PhD study, presented research on her project entitled "Dynamically Reconfigurable Underwater Wireless Sensor Networking" at the Engineering conference held at Liverpool John Moores University in September.
Beenish was delighted to be awarded "The Best Presentation" student award, judged by the technical committee of the conference.
“I’m very proud to have been awarded the prize for best presentation. It is a privilege for my research to be recognised by such well-respected experts in my field. “
Dr Alastair Allen, Senior Lecturer and Beenish’s First Supervisor said:
“This is a tremendous achievement and I am delighted that Beenish has been recognised for her excellent academic skills and her ability to communicate engineering concepts.”
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018