The University of Aberdeen Medical School is the top medical school in Scotland, according to the Complete University Guide 2015.
Combined scoring in the combined categories of entry requirements, student satisfaction, research performance and graduate prospects place Aberdeen Medical School as 5th in the UK and top in Scotland.
Professor David Reid, the Head of School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University, said: "This is a testament to the hard and enthusiastic efforts of all the staff of the Medical School and importantly also to colleagues in the NHS who are so key in providing excellent clinical teaching in our associated hospitals and primary care settings.
"Tribute should also be paid to our medical students who feedback on our teaching efforts so effectively allowing us to continuously improve."
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018