Law students at the University of Aberdeen will now for the first time have the choice of continuing their studies and training in Scotland or in England and Wales.
The University’s Law School is now offering the dual opportunity of an LLB Law with English Law degree.
The new programme allows students at Aberdeen the opportunity to study law more widely as well as giving them more options as they consider their future careers.
The degree is fully accredited by the Law Society of Scotland and validated by the Joint Academic Standards Board of England and Wales of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
Dr Abbe Brown, Programme Director of the course, is delighted that the University of Aberdeen is able to offer such students this course. She said: “This degree is extremely exciting for the Law School, as it means our students are equipped for the first time to complete their training in England and Wales or in Scotland. We are delighted to offer these choices to students to support them in their academic and professional development.”
“We have just welcomed our first intake of students on the LLB Law with English Law degree and I look forward to seeing the different opportunities that will be available to them when they graduate from Aberdeen.”
For further information regarding the LLB Law with English Law undergraduate degree, please contact Dr Abbe Brown by emailing email@example.com or visit http://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduate/M1M2/
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018