The winner of the University’s iPad for completing the National Student Survey was presented today.
Jillian Whyte, a fourth-year BSc student in Zoology, was randomly selected to win a new iPad after taking part in the National Student Survey.
Jillian was presented with the iPad by Peter McGeorge, Vice-Principal for Learning and Teaching, at the University of Aberdeen.
Upon winning the iPad Jillian said, “I wanted to get involved in the National Student Survey because I thought it would be a great way to help improve the student experience.
“The survey only took me five minutes so it didn’t really take much time, and in the end I won an iPad!”
All students from Aberdeen who participated in the National Student Survey were entered into the University’s prize draw to win an iPad.
The National Student Survey allows students to give feedback on their time at University.
- A feedback framework
- The development of the InfoHub
- An enhanced induction for new students to the University
- The development of Graduate Attributes
- The STAR (Students Taking Active Roles) award
Peter McGeorge, said, “The iPad competition is a great way to publicise the work of the National Student Survey as it gives a further incentive to students to get involved. This year we have had the biggest response yet from our students and I look forward to hearing what they have to say about the University.”
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018