A new training intervention aimed at improving child therapy services was a runner-up for a healthcare award.
Researchers at the University of Aberdeen’s Health Services Research Unit came up with the Good Goals intervention which seeks to improve access to rehabilitation for children with health needs and to improve services’ efficiency.
The intervention – which provides training and support for therapists to change the way they work – was announced as a runner-up the 2012 Advancing Healthcare Awards.
The awards recognise and reward projects and professionals behind innovative healthcare practice which makes a difference to patients’ lives.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018