The first joint seminar between the Investment Property Forum and the University of Aberdeen’s Real Estate Department is taking place today (Wednesday March 14).
More than 80 delegates from investment companies, property advisers, law firms, development agencies and local government have registered for the event. The seminar will consider, amongst other things, how the Aberdeen real estate market is affected by the North Sea Oil industry.
Paul Findlay from the Scottish Widows Investment Partnership, and Chairman of the Scottish Investment Property Forum, said: “We are delighted by the interest raised by this, our first regional seminar. This undoubtedly reflects not just the importance of Aberdeen as a real estate investment market but also the international reputation of the University’s Real Estate Department.”
The Chair of the seminar, Professor Bryan MacGregor, MacRobert Chair of Land Economy and University Vice Principal, said “The department is delighted to be able to co-host this seminar with the Investment Property Forum. The event provides us with a valuable opportunity to strengthen links with our industry partners and will also serve to remind us of the challenges and opportunities associated with our Aberdeen location.”
Speakers at the seminar include Professor Norman Hutchison (Department of Real Estate, Business School), Professor Alex Kemp (Department of Economics, Business School) and Martin Callan (Cromdale Partners).
For further information please contact Dr Deborah Roberts, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018