Around 50 guidance teachers from across the North and North-east will today (September 6) get an update on student life at the University of Aberdeen.
Each year the University hosts an event for guidance teachers to give them an insight into the latest teaching developments and student facilities at the institution.
Today the teachers from Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh, Elgin and Inverness will find out more about the University’s new curriculum as well as hearing about its student admissions process, the selection process for getting into Medicine and opportunities for study abroad.
Lesley MacLennan, Senior Marketing Officer at the University, said: “We hold our guidance teacher event every year and it’s proven to be a very popular opportunity for teachers to come onto campus, meet with academic staff as well as current students, and find out about new developments within the University.
“With the high level of University applications, we hope it will be particularly beneficial for teachers when they are advising young people on the application process to higher education.”
Visitors will also get the chance to look around the University’s new King’s Museum as well as see the state-of-the art facilities at Aberdeen Sports Village.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018