Closer links have been forged between the University of Aberdeen and Wuhan University in China, following the signing of an inter-institutional agreement in Aberdeen.
The University of Aberdeen welcomed a delegation from Wuhan University to Aberdeen on Friday 8 March to conclude the signing of this latest agreement between the two universities. Both parties have been working closely together since 2006, when the original agreement was signed.
Professor Ian Diamond, Principal and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Aberdeen, and Professor Zhou Chuangbing, Vice President (International) Wuhan University, signed the agreement to continue the success of the 2+2 programme in Finance, Economics and Management Studies. Following two years of study at Wuhan University, students come to Aberdeen to complete their bachelor degree, leading to the award of a degree from both universities.
The agreement is also designed to promote cultural and educational exchange of staff and students.
Professor Diamond said, “We are delighted to have signed this agreement with Wuhan University, as it provides an excellent opportunity for the University of Aberdeen to work closely with one of China’s leading universities”.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018