The University of Aberdeen’s Rural Law Research Group will host a workshop today (Wednesday September 15) exploring the theme of sustainable rural development.
The event takes place ahead of a major two day conference on the same topic, which will be held at the University next September.
The conference will bring together academics, farmers and practitioners to discuss rural law and policy.
Experts from across the University, lawyers, planners, landowners, central and local government officers and non-governmental organisations from throughout Scotland will gather for today’s workshop to discuss and refine the themes which will be the focus for the conference.
A new website for the Rural Law Research Group will also go live today at www.ac.uk/rural-law , where more information on the conference can be found.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018