A new competition, challenging entrants to share their ideas for novel technologies which could transform how we live in the future, has extended its deadline for entries.
The myTech Challenge asks entrants to log on to www.digital-rural.org/mytech and submit ideas for new technological concepts or products under four themes – healthcare, transport, conservation and enterprise and culture.
Applicants now have until April 17 to submit their innovative entries.
Two winners will be selected, each receiving an iPod Shuffle donated by Aberdeen IT company, Indigo Technologies.
The competition is organised by dot.rural - the University of Aberdeen institute which conducts research into the way digital technologies could transform rural communities, society and business.
Dr Claire Thorne Training & Outreach Officer for dot.rural said: “The myTech Challenge aims to get people thinking about the way technology has the power to transform our lives.
“Children and adults of all ages are invited to enter and you can post as many submissions as you wish.
“We’ve extended the deadline to allow entrants more time to submit their ideas for wacky, innovative, forward thinking, and creative concepts.”
The competition winners will be notified by email on or before May 1 and the winning entries will be published online at http://www.digital-rural.org/ .
For more information on the myTech Challenge visit www.digital-rural.org/mytech
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018