Football fans of all ages will have the opportunity to get their hands on the Scottish Cup when the ‘Road to Hampden’ Trophy Tour comes to Aberdeen on Saturday.
The Aberdeen Sports Village will host a special event offering families the opportunity to have their picture taken with the Active Nation Scottish Cup from 11am to 3pm.
The Scottish Cup is the oldest domestic football trophy in the world and was minted more than 120 years ago in 1885.
Those inspired by getting so close to the cup can put their own footballing skills to the test with a host of games and activities.
There will be soccer skills training provided by Scottish FA coaches – making use of the state-of-the-art facilities at the sports village, which boasts one of the UK’s first 3rd-generation, FIFA-approved, full-sized indoor football pitches.
A special 'Match Fit Zone' with gym and fitness equipment for families will be on offer and experts will be on hand to provide advice on nutrition, healthy eating, fitness testing and physiotherapy.
The event is free for all the family. For more information please visit http://www.aberdeensportsvillage.com/ or contact 01224 438900.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018