Around 60 experts in patient safety are meeting at the University of Aberdeen today(November 6).
The researchers from universities and hospitals across the UK are attending the 2nd North British Patient Safety Research Symposium
The one day event has been organised by Dr Evie Fioratou, Research Fellow within the University’s School of Psychology.
She said: “The University of Aberdeen is delighted to host this event which allows researchers to exchange ideas and further their understanding of each other’s particular field of work within patient safety.
“A diverse mixture of research is represented by social scientists and healthcare practitioners, tackling issues permeating the healthcare system at the individual, team, and organisational levels.”
Keynote speaker at the symposium is Professor Aziz Sheikh from the University of Edinburgh who will discuss the impact of e-Health on the quality and safety of healthcare.
Linklater Rooms at the Old Aberdeen campus is the venue for the event which takes place between 9am and 5.30pm.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018