One of the world's leading researchers on entrepreneurship is taking part in a workshop at the University of Aberdeen.
Professor Scott Shane from the Department of Economics at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA is the key speaker at the two day event hosted by the institution’s Business School, Centre for Entrepreneurship and the Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
Theory building and empirical testing of the factors shaping the identification, evaluation and exploitation of opportunities and creation of new enterprises are the main topics being explored in the workshop which concludes tomorrow (Saturday September 26).
Over 20 PhD students from throughout Scotland are attending the event which is co-ordinated by Professor Hans Hvide from the University of Aberdeen Business School.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018