The University of Aberdeen has unveiled its creative roster of six agencies to design and develop a broad range of marketing campaigns and materials across the institution.
The appointment follows a competitive tender through the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union which attracted nearly 50 submissions.
The contracts encompass small to medium agencies with the ability to respond to and deliver day-to-day, smaller scale, quick turnaround design requirements, as well as full-service agencies with the expertise to deliver high spec, campaign-based design and marketing services over a longer period of time.
The agencies are:
· 999 Design (Glasgow, Manchester, London)
· D8 (Glasgow, Birmingham)
· Elmwood (Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Melbourne, New York)
· Hampton Associates (Aberdeen)
· THK Design (Edinburgh, Oxford)
· Emma Quinn Graphic Design (Edinburgh)
Lori Manders, Director of Development and External Affairs is looking forward to working with the design agencies appointed and said: "This is an exciting time for the University. We have achieved a great deal of success and our reputation as a world-leading institution is growing. We are committed to excellence in everything we do which is why I am so pleased with the quality of the roster.
"The University sector is a highly competitive one and we are competing against top institutions globally, for staff, students and resources, therefore our marketing activity has to operate at the highest level.
"We believe that the design agencies appointed have all the skills and qualities required to support Aberdeen's ambition to become one of the top 100 world-leading universities."
Deliverables will include digital brand tools such as interactive presentations; the design through to final artwork of a range of printed materials: corporate publications; marketing materials for cross-platform student recruitment campaigns, and alumni campaigns; materials to support fundraising, including promotional and direct mail pieces for major projects and Alumni Annual Fund; templates for recruitment advertising; and ad hoc brochures, direct mail pieces, exhibition panels/displays and giveaways across the University.
The contracts have a start date of Monday 25 May 2009 and are for a three year period with the option to extend for a further year.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018