The University of Aberdeen's expertise in the area of renewable energy will be highlighted at this year's annual renewable energy exhibition and conference, All-Energy '09, which begins this week (Wednesday 20 May) at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
The University join The Robert Gordon University, the Energy Technology Partnership and the Scottish European Green Energy Centre on the Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (AREG) pavilion at the event, which brings together up to 400 exhibitors from a dozen countries.
Energy experts from the University will use the occasion to highlight ways in which industry and academia can work together to develop energy research. Current energy research activities which are ongoing at the institution will also be showcased, alongside details of energy related teaching programmes available to prospective students.
Professor Paul Mitchell, Director of Energy Technologies said of the event: "All-Energy '09, presents an ideal platform to showcase the strong and wide ranging research and development being undertaken by the University of Aberdeen in the area of renewable energy.
"Developing degree programmes which provide graduates with the key skills and knowledge to enter the rapidly developing energy sector is a key objective for the University. The event will also be an occasion to highlight the range of undergraduate, postgraduate and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses which the University offers."
The University of Aberdeen will be on the Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (AREG) pavilion, stand number AB9.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018