Dr Caroline Barelle was named the winner of the 'Rising Stars: Extraordinary Talent' category at Scotland's Life Sciences Dinner and Annual Awards last night (Wednesday), which were held at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow and attended by over 500 of Scotland's top Life Sciences industry leaders.
Dr Barelle founded Elasmogen Ltd in 2016 and has rapidly established the company as a global biotech with an international profile and late-stage, pre-clinical products positioned to make a “sight-saving” difference in ophthalmology. This award also recognises Dr Barelle’s success at securing collaborative partnerships with companies that include Almac Discovery Ltd and the US bio-pharmaceutical giant, Amgen Inc.
Dr Caroline Barelle, CEO of Elasmogen Ltd, said: “To be acknowledged in this way by my life science industry peers is a fantastic honour and recognition of how far we have come and how quickly. I would like to thank all Elasmogen’s team, our stakeholders and funders for their support. Without their collective commitment and efforts over the past 2 years, this award would not have been possible.”
For additional information on Elasmogen’s technology and pipeline of soloMER biologics please visit www.elasmogen.com.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018