Professor Tina Hunter Director of Aberdeen University Centre for Energy Law (AUCEL), member of the AIPN Academic Board, officially launched the Aberdeen University AIPN Student club in her capacity as Patron.
A group of students have come together to run a student club of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN).
Tina Hunter hosted the initial meeting providing information on the AIPN and the student club here in Aberdeen.
The AIPN is a professional interdisciplinary membership association that supports international energy experts around the world, by enhancing their effectiveness and professionalism in the international energy community. With over 4,300 professionals in more than 110 countries, it sets the standard for most international model energy/petroleum contracts used by various countries of the world.
The aim of the AIPN student club is to proovide members with the following opportunities and benefits:-
- Access to continuing legal education, research seminars, model contracts and legal resources.
- Oppurtunities as ‘An International Young Negotiator’.
- Mentoring Opportunities - pairing you with an international energy expert.
- Summer internship programme working with an international energy expert on an live project.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with the global energy community at conferences hosted by the AIPN.
Pictured here are the student committee, together with Professor Tina Hunter, and the attendees at the event.
For more information about how to join the club please contact Ngozi Chinwa Ole- President, at: email@example.com
For more information about the AIPN visit https://www.aipn.org https://www.aipn.org/networking/student-outreach/student-clubs/