Members of the public will be able to learn more about how different crops can affect our health at the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute next week (Monday, September 18).
This workshop, which is part of TechFest, will provide insight into how crops including wholegrain cereals in our diet benefit our health, and will also address the issue of toxins that may exist on some of our crops and how we limit the contamination in our food.
The event will be hosted by Dr Silvia Gratz, Dr Madalina Neacsu and Dr Karen Scott. They will discuss how different crops can form part of a healthy balanced diet and introduce you to some of the work conducted at the Rowett Institute.
This is a free event and sessions will be held at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm.
Although the event is free to attend, booking is essential. Email email@example.com to book your place.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018