Members of the public will have the opportunity to find out more about the research being conducted at the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute at an event this week (Tuesday).
Science Bites will also offer visitors a tour of the Human Nutrition Unit – with free samples of healthy food on offer as well.
The event, which is part of the TechFest programme is free to attend and members of the public can drop in between 9am and noon to meet the experts working on various research projects, and also see around the institute’s state of the art Human Nutrition Unit.
Professor Alexandra Johnstone, who is hosting the event, commented: “I am absolutely delighted to be hosting this event as part of the TechFest programme.
“The Rowett is at the forefront of health and nutrition research and so this is a fantastic opportunity to come along and find out a bit more about what our scientists are currently working on.
“For anyone that hasn’t visited the building already they will get to see around the facility and also visit the Human Nutrition Unit, which is where anyone who volunteers for any of our studies will attend.”
Science bites will take place on Tuesday, September 12 between 9am and noon. The event is free to attend, it would be helpful if anyone what plans on attending could email email@example.com to register their interest.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018