The University of Aberdeen Law School has been named in the top three in the world for energy law by a top guide.
The LLM Guide, which provides guidance on Master of Laws Programs worldwide, has named Aberdeen’s LLM programs in Oil and Gas Law and Energy Law as third in their Top LLM Programs for Energy Law 2017 guide.
Describing students as studying ‘in the heart of a dynamic and transitioning energy hub’ the guide also highlights the University’s involvement in the part-time North Sea Energy Law program, alongside a number of other European universities.
Professor Tina Hunter, Director of the University’s Centre for Energy Law and Program Co-Director for LLM Oil and Gas Law welcomed the news.
She said: “Our energy law programs are renowned for providing graduates with the skills they need to make an immediate mark in the sector, helping them to progress quickly into leadership roles. Our position among the world’s top three energy law programs is testament to our commitment towards excellence in teaching and in research.”
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018