Exhibition: Walking with Birds-
The Art of Audubon and MacGillivray.
Exhibition: Sewing Resistance-
Teaching through Chilean Textile Art.
Stitched Stories - a workshop making Chilean Arpilleras-
Learn to make the distinctive colourful dolls of Chilean protest patchworks.
Exhibition: George Washington Wilson: Queen Victoria's Photographer in Scotland-
A new exhibition in the Gallery in The Sir Duncan Rice Library, opening March 2020.
Talk: Catholic sequestrations in early modern Scotland-
Friends of Aberdeen University Library AGM, followed by evening lecture.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020