General Practice and Community Medical Education (GPCME)
GPCME provide teaching to all 5 years of the MBChB programme.
Years 1-3 are delivered by a core network of local GP Practices. Years 4 and 5 we have both core teaching and clinical placements.
GPCME can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org this email is monitored daily.
- Dr John McKeown - Head of Teaching
- Prof Val Wass - Clinical Chair in General Practice Medical Education
- Dr Ken Lawton - Deputy Head of Teaching
- Dr Shirley Laird - Years 1 to 3 Co-Ordinator
- Dr Naomi Dow - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y1-3
- Dr Fiona Marr - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y1-3
- Dr David MacLeod - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y1-3
- Dr Linzi Lumsden - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y1-3 Evaluation
- Dr Laura Muirhead - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y4-5 Evaluation
- Dr Fiona Parker - Senior Clinical Lecturer Y4-5 Placement Lead
- Mrs Sarah Gray - GP Administrator
- Mrs Irene Pacitti - Institute Administration Coordinator - Years 1 to 3 GP
- Mrs Ann Christie - Institute Administration Coordinator GP Enhanced
- Hannah Coldwells - Institute Administration Coordinator GP Placements Year 4 and 5
- Debby Skinner - GP Admin Support Y4-5 Inverness