Holyrood Connect’s annual Public Sector Data Summit will return to Edinburgh on 20 March 2024.
The use of data in digital technologies within the public sector has skyrocketed in recent years. It is crucial that we understand how to maximise its potential to help us make informed decisions and deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Through a variety of session formats, including keynote addresses, panel discussions and interactive masterclasses, the event will provide real-life examples of data use within the public sector for you to learn from.
You will have the opportunity to pose questions to our panels during the Question & Answer portions of the sessions and gain insight into:
- How do we get the basics right on data
- How do we effectively bring together the use of AI and data
- What skills are required to optimise your business intelligence and data maturity
- How can data make a positive difference in your community
- The importance of data ethics
Public Sector Data Summit 2024 will also feature an exhibition, providing an opportunity for you to explore relevant solutions for your organisation.
The event is free-to-attend for those working in the public or third sectors.
- Hosted by
- Holyrood Connect
- Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh