Learn about the University's virtual learning environment.
MyAberdeen is the University’s virtual learning environment, where you can upload learning materials & resources associated with your course.
The Centre for Academic Development's eLearning team provide various forms of support for MyAberdeen. These include one to one support, drop-ins, & online self help materials such as the eLearning Quick guides found in the Guides and Links section below.
You can also find other resources & guidelines in the Key Resources page on MyAberdeen & in the eLearning webpages.
Moving To Ultra Course View
The remaining Schools will be moving to Ultra Course View in 2022, we have a specific collection of guides to support the move which you can view in the Guides section below. There will also be hybrid workshops running over the summer, bookable through the Course Booking System. You can also find out more by watching this informative webinar.
Last updated on 19 December 2023
Information for New Staff
- Adding Content and Activities
- Creating Blackboard Assignments
- Provide Grades and Feedback for Assignments
- Blackboard Tests and Grade release
- Releasing Grades to Students
- Creating and Managing Groups
- Using groups
- Adding Users
- Updating your course after a rollover
- Copying content from other courses
- Moving Audio/ Video Files from MyAberdeen to Panopto
- Adding Panopto videos
- Buddycheck: Peer evaluation tool for group work
- Reading List: embedding Leganto reading list
- AI Design Assistant
Accessibility of course content
School specific guides
This resource was provided by Centre for Academic Development.
The Centre for Academic Development supports staff and students across the University in teaching, learning, research and professional development. The Centre also provides a range of eLearning services, actively supporting members of staff with course delivery and learning activities.