MS Office 365: Apps
Information on using Office 365 apps
Office 365 includes the familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and online collaboration tools such as SharePoint, OneNote, and Teams - watch the Videos to learn more.
SharePoint offers allows you to share and collaborate on documents, with the added benefit of features such as version control, document histories and workflows. You can also edit documents on the go, using the online versions of MS Office applications. Staff and Research Postgraduates can request a new SharePoint site via the IT Service Desk.
Teams helps your team stay organized and have conversations - all in one place. It combines workplace messaging, video meetings, file sharing and storage (including collaboration on files), and app integration - see our dedicated MS Teams resource.
This resource was last updated 21.08.20
- SharePoint - Getting started
- SharePoint - Adding an external colleague to a site
- OneNote - Quick start guide
- OneNote - Desktop client features
- OneNote - Online features
- OneDrive for Business: Share files with external colleagues
- OneDrive for Business - copying files from H, a student guide
- Delve - locate Office 365 documents more efficiently
This resource was provided by Training and Documentation.
The Training and Documentation Team publish a range of user guides to help you use University IT facilities and supported software. They also run regular training sessions supporting MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams), and OpenText CMS.