Record a lecture for your students, using Panopto
The University provides Panopto software for recording lectures in Panopto enabled teaching spaces, or for recording presentations at your desk or in one of the University’s purpose built Video Booths.
How does Panopto work?
- Panopto captures your computer screen, along with audio and video (provided a camera is attached to your set up).
- Recordings are published to your personal folder on the Panopto server.
- You will receive an email confirmation containing links that you can use to view, edit or share the video on any web page or in MyAberdeen.
Where can I go for help?
- Guidance and support using Panopto for lecture capture - contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical assistance using the Video Booths - contact email@example.com
- Guidance on creating captions for videos - use the Links section below for advice related to Panopto, or see our general Accessibility resource.
This resource was provided by Media Services.
Media Services are the central media and audio-visual technology support service to the university. Our facilities and services are provided to directly support both students and staff in a wide range of aspects and activities.