Last modified: 25 May 2018 11:16
|Session||First Sub Session||Credit Points||30 credits (15 ECTS credits)|
|Campus||Old Aberdeen||Sustained Study||No|
The content is organised into three main areas covering mainstream, positive and critical theoretical literature in accounting related to:
• Financial reporting practices and regulations
• Management accounting practices and history
• Accounting research methodologies
Information on contact teaching time is available from the course guide.
There are two elements to the assessment:
Coursework (50%), 1 two-hour exam (50%).
1. Essay (20%)
2. Extended bibliography (10% )
3. A dissertation research proposal around 2000 words (20%)
This will take place via tutorial discussions.
Verbal feedback is given during tutorial discussions.
Written feedback will be given to assessed coursework.