Last modified: 22 May 2019 17:07
By the end of the course, the student should:
1. Understand the theory of seismic signal description
2. Appreciate the main processes involved in a typical seismic data-processing suite
3. Understand the basic concepts of seismic stratigraphy
4. Be able to construct synthetic seismograms and explain the principles on which they are based
5. Be able to explain, and illustrate with examples, the concepts of seismic modelling
6. Be able to define, and illustrate with examples, the different types of seismic attributes
|Session||Second Sub Session||Credit Points||30 credits (15 ECTS credits)|
Information on contact teaching time is available from the course guide.
1st Attempt: 1 two hour written examination (60%); continuous assessment (40%).
There are no assessments for this course.