Last modified: 22 May 2019 17:07
|Session||Second Sub Session||Credit Points||30 credits (15 ECTS credits)|
1. Types of consultancy
2. Personal and Procurement Models
3. Consultancy Projects (projects, programmes, portfolios, project life cycles)
4. Defining, scoping, planning projects
5. Project selection
6. Managing Projects (launching, monitoring, controlling)
7. Project teams and project leadership
8. Negotiating and Contracting
9. In-house, out house, supplier selection and management
10. Projects as change – managing change
Information on contact teaching time is available from the course guide.
Students are required to submit all elements.
To pass the course students must obtain an overall CAS grade of D3.
1. Key Concept Quiz (20%)
2. Network/Critical Path Calculation Exercise (20%)
3. Reflective Reviews (20%): Two x 500 word reflective reviews
4. Case Study Exercise (20%) – 1000 word supplier selection exercise
5. Case Study Exercise (20%) – 1500 word negotiating and contracting exercise
Resit: students may resit (resubmit) a failing element once.
There are no assessments for this course.