Last modified: 28 Jun 2018 10:27
This course aims to provide students with an understanding of how behaviours (e.g. smoking, diet, medication adherence, etc) can protect, promote, risk or damage health; the key drivers of (un)healthy behaviours; and techniques to change health behaviours.
|Session||First Sub Session||Credit Points||15 credits (7.5 ECTS credits)|
To provide all students with the knowledge required for more advanced teaching
At the end of this course students should be familiar with the following:
· Basic anatomy and cells of the immune system
· Cellular functions of myeloid and lymphoid cell types
· Links between innate and adaptive immunity
· Immune effector mechanisms
· How immune regulation maintains homeostasis
This is the total time spent in lectures, tutorials and other class teaching.