Dr MUHAMMAD OMAR
MBBS (Dow), MD (USA), MSC (UK), MMEd (UK), Fellow HEA (UK)
Dr. Muhammad Imran Omar is a medical doctor registered with the General Medical Council UK, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and is also an ECFMG certified physician in the USA. He has also done Masters in Health Services and Public Health Research from the University of Aberdeen, Masters in Medical Education from the University of Dundee, and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy UK. He has more than ten years of teaching and research experience in the UK, USA and the Caribbean. Dr. Omar is working within the Academic Urology Unity of the University of Aberdeen.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Urological cancers.
- Medical Education.
Conducting systematic reviews on various urological conditions including incontinence and uroloigcal cancers.
Memberships of Professional organizations:
- General Medical Council (GMC) UK.
- British Medical Association.
- Medical Defense Union (MDU) UK.
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- Pakistan Medical Association.
Important workshops conducted:
- Radiology workshops for American Medical Student Association (AMSA).
- Physical diagnosis workshops for American Medical Student Association.
- Suturing workshops for American Medical Student Association.
- Medical ethics workshops for Internal Medicine Organization (IMO).