AUCU local rules state that there should be at least three general meetings in the course of the academic year, with at least one general meeting on the Foresterhill campus. Typically the branch organises at least two general meetings each term.
Dates for 2020 - 2021
- Wednesday 09 September 2020: This meeting is the deferred AGM (from May 2020) and will elect the branch committee for 2020-2021. JOIN HERE
- Wednesday 04 November 2020: This meeting will debate/pass any branch motions for the national Equalities Conferences which take place 3-5 Dec 2020 (deadline for submission is 12 Nov 2020) and hear a report from the UCU Interim Congress (28-30 Oct 2020). JOIN HERE
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: This meeting will debate/pass any branch motions proposed for the academic-related members’ annual conference (will take place in March), the casualised staff members’ annual conference (will take place end Feb-early March) and UCU Scotland Congress (will take place in March). JOIN HERE
- Wednesday 31 March 2021: This meeting will hear a report from UCU Scotland Congress and the members' annual conferences held in March and debate/pass any motions proposed for UCU national congress (June 2021). JOIN HERE
- Wednesday 02 June 2021: This meeting is the Annual General Meeting and will elect the branch committee for 2021-2022. JOIN HERE