Leaders of UArctic's Higher Education Institution members meet next week in Russia to participate in a common dialogue and learning experience focused on topics of special relevance in and around the circumpolar North.
- Acclaimed keynote speakers and scientific experts presenting their views and latest research.
- Parallel sessions on an array of Arctic science, policy, and education topics.
- Formal meetings for representatives of the Council of UArctic and UArctic Rectors’ Forum.
- Side-meetings to foster contacts and enhance networking.
- Opportunities for promoting and marketing your organization and activities.
- A UArctic Student Forum with workshops.
- A Cultural and Social program like no other.
To stay up to date on new developments, visit the Announcements and Updates page regularly.
The 2016 UArctic Rectors’ Forum and the 19th meeting of the Council of UArctic form an integral part of the Congress. See the Congress programme overview
The UArctic Congress 2016 Abstract book was published on 7 September 2016.
- Awards for the best poster and oral presentation by Young Scientist, sponsored by Springer, will be announced in the closing session on 16 September 2016.
- Science Section programme and abstracts,information for presenters and Congress publications info now published.
- Science Section keynote speakers announced.
- Over 280 abstract submissions received for the Science Section