£14m programme targets new jobs and economic recovery in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
The University of Aberdeen are one of the institutions who will deliver learning and training opportunities thanks to the £14.3 million North East Economic Recovery and Skills Fund (NEERSF).
50,000 dollar project aims to preserve indigenous 'voices' in danger of being lost for future genera
An Aberdeen academic has been awarded 50,000 US dollars to digitise an endangered archive containing the voices, stories and songs of indigenous people of the North captured over six decades.
University marks COP26 with event for schools and time capsule plans
A 'Mock COP' event for school pupils in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire is one of several initiatives that the University of Aberdeen is undertaking as part of its 'Road to COP26' activities to mark the global climate conference in Glasgow next month.
New Masters programme to focus on future energy transition technologies
The University of Aberdeen has launched a new Masters programme that will focus on technologies that are set to play a key role in the energy transition.
Music delves deep into the wildlife of the Welsh coast
The University of Aberdeen's Professor of Composition, Paul Mealor, has created a soundtrack to an underwater world which has never before been captured on camera in such detail.
Book celebrating Gaelic theatre awarded prestigious prize
A book by an Aberdeen academic highlighting the important but often overlooked role of Gaelic theatre has been awarded a prestigious literary prize.
Ice Stupas - bringing water to some of the driest, coldest places on Earth
The University of Aberdeen are working with partners to enhance an innovation that is providing vital water in some of the most arid places on the planet.
University scientists involved in landmark CO2 storage site selection study
University of Aberdeen scientists have been involved in a collaborative study that proposes a rigorous approach to choosing geological CO2 storage sites for a live carbon capture and storage (CCS)* project in north-east Scotland.
Inaugural Theresa Hunt Prize in Excellence awarded to exceptional law student
A student of law at the University of Aberdeen has become the first ever recipient of a new annual award in honour of a successful lawyer from the city who passed away last year.
Simulator set to transform North Sea decommissioning and energy transition projects
An immersive simulation suite that will transform approaches to offshore decommissioning and renewable energy infrastructure projects in the North Sea was officially launched in the north-east of Scotland today (Tuesday, September 21).
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2016
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2016
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2016
- May There are no items to show for May 2016
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2016
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2016
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2016
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2014
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2014
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2014
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2014
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2014
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2014
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2011
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2011
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2011
- May There are no items to show for May 2011
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2011
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2011
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2011
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2011
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2011
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2011