Staff guide to using desk telephones, corporate mobiles and voice mail
**Please note this resource is aimed at staff only**
Use our guides to Superset 4025 Digital and 5312, 5340, 6920 IP telephones to learn about typographical conventions, making and receiving calls, transferring and diverting calls, searching the phonebook and more.
Voicemail is available on all University four-digit extension numbers on request. The system allows callers to leave messages for you if you are on another call or away from your phone and delivers them to your email Inbox. You can also listen to messages on your phone. Our voice mail guides provide information for staff wishing to set up and use voicemail.
Corporate Mobile Devices
Corporate mobile devices and services must be purchased through IT Services. If you need to use your mobile device abroad, please refer to our guide to Travelling abroad with mobile devices before you travel.
- How do I use my Mitel Display telephone?
- How do I use my conventional analogue telephone?
- How do I set up voice mail for the first time?
- How do I access my voice mail?
- How to I set up voice mail greetings?
- How do I set up call diverts and notifications?
- How do I listen to voice mail messages?
- Quick Guide to Mitel Superset 4025
- Quick Guide to Mitel 5312 IP phone
- Quick Guide to Mitel 5340 IP phone
- Quick Guide to Mitel 6920 IP Phone