New Covid-19 asymptomatic testing centre starts at the University of Aberdeen
An asymptomatic testing site of lateral flow tests* has opened its doors at the University of Aberdeen, as part of the Government's UK-wide continuing drive to increase the availability of mass testing.
Stories of Scots emigrants told in their own words
The stories of more than 100 Scots who left their homeland in search of a new life abroad can now be heard in their own words.
New online resource to tackle gender based-violence prevention at Scottish campuses launched
The University of Aberdeen are one of 17 Scottish universities that have come together to create and fund access to a new training course to help prevent and eradicate gender-based violence (GBV) in colleges and universities.
Kickstart for video game to bring Medieval Aberdeen to life
A Kickstarter campaign to create a video game which will bring people face-to-face with life in the Middle Ages has been launched.
'Hemp Futures' an online art/science gathering to showcase the benefits of hemp
Scientists from the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute and their partners have teamed up with a multi-arts venue in order to showcase the importance of Hemp.
EXPLORATHON event promises discovery, debate and entertainment
Aberdeen will become a hub of discovery, debate and entertainment when the University of Aberdeen hosts EXPLORATHON 2020 later this month.
University offers free courses to help Scotland's workforce upskill and reskill
People in Scotland can once again apply to study for free on a range of career-focused online short courses with the University of Aberdeen, following the huge success of the first phase of its upskilling scheme.
University joins first all-digital Festival of Social Science
The University of Aberdeen will launch a virtual festival dedicated to the role social science can play in meeting the most important challenges of our time.
Aberdeen-led initiative bringing the world together in song
A Military Wives Choir and the famous baritone Sir Willard White are joining an 82-year-old services veteran, an NHS doctor and hundreds across the world who are lending their voices to a Scottish initiative aiming to bring the word together in song.
Paul Mealor recognised for 'outstanding contribution to arts and culture in Scotland'
The University of Aberdeen's Professor Paul Mealor has been awarded The Saltire Society's Fletcher of Saltoun Award for outstanding contribution to arts and culture in Scotland.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2011
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2011
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2011
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2011
- May There are no items to show for May 2011
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2011
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2011
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2011
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2011
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2011
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2011