TotalEnergies funding provides 'incredible opportunity' for energy transition research
Research and teaching in areas related to the energy transition at the University of Aberdeen has been given a significant boost through £240,000 in funding from the energy company TotalEnergies.
University partners with Total on energy transition course
Students studying energy transition programmes at the University of Aberdeen are set to benefit from a short course delivered by Total Professeurs Associés (TPA), which is supported by the energy company Total's foundation.
University to mark official launch of Centre for Energy Transition
The University of Aberdeen will mark the official launch of its Centre for Energy Transition (CET) with an online event on Monday, 31 May.
Covid test kits available from University of Aberdeen
Members of the public who don't have easy access to a Covid-19 test centre will be able to pick up free Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test kits from the University of Aberdeen Test Centre from next week (Monday, May 24).
University of Aberdeen to host virtual Science and Technology Conference
The University of Aberdeen is gearing up to host more than 650 delegates at this year's Public Communication of Science and Technology (PCST) conference.
Book exploring the medieval Anglo-Scottish border shortlisted for prestigious prize
A new book by a University of Aberdeen historian has been shortlisted for an esteemed award.
University continues to support local economy with study discount
The University of Aberdeen is once again offering a 20 per cent discount on postgraduate study as it aims to support local people and businesses in responding to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Workshops to focus on 'just transition' in the north-east
The first in a series of workshops that aim to maximise the benefits of the energy transition for communities in the north-east of Scotland will take place on Thursday, 27 May.
New international project to enhance digital learning
Education experts at the University of Aberdeen are contributing to a new international project to harness and further develop the advancements in digital education brought into focus by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Potential risk to dolphins due to unique fasting habits
Dolphins could be at risk if their foraging opportunities are impacted due to man-made disturbances such as shipping, tourism, coastal development and oil and gas exploration.
University appoints Julie Ashworth as Senior Governor
The University of Aberdeen is pleased to announce the appointment of Julie Ashworth as Senior Governor to lead its governing body, the University Court.
Aberdeen University to deliver next generation of sustainable development leaders
A new postgraduate degree programme which will provide the next generation of leaders and innovators with the knowledge and skills to take forward and deliver on the UN Sustainable Development Goals has been launched by the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2011
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2011
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2011
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2011
- May There are no items to show for May 2011
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2011
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2011
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2011
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2011
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2011
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2011