University to offer new Petroleum Data Management MSc
The University of Aberdeen is teaming up with key players from the UK oil and gas industry to offer a new Masters degree in Petroleum Data Management.
New Thematic Network Webpages Launched - Intersecting Science and Art
Linking professional photographers, scientists, Arctic researchers, holders of traditional knowledge, information-visualisation specialists, science and art students. With the aim of increasing public awareness of environmental issues.
University hosts workshop on impact of climate change on Arctic marine ecosystems
Academics from across the world will gather at the University of Aberdeen's Oceanlab research station for a workshop focusing on the impact of climate change on Arctic marine ecosystems.
University hosts unique land reform conference
Scotland's new land reform laws will come under scrutiny at a unique conference taking place at the University of Aberdeen on Friday (August 26).
World experts in health psychology to arrive in Aberdeen
Hundreds of the world's foremost experts in Health Psychology are expected to arrive in the city this week as the University of Aberdeen hosts the biggest conference in the discipline's calendar
Is it all in the eyes?
Can eye movements diagnose psychiatric disorders like depression or schizophrenia?
Psychology earns University's first departmental Athena SWAN award
The School of Psychology at the University of Aberdeen has been officially recognised for its efforts to advance gender equality - becoming the first of the University's Schools to hold an Athena SWAN Bronze Award.
Principal welcomes assurances on EU research funding
Professor Sir Ian Diamond has welcomed a guarantee from HM Treasury that protects future European research funding and will allow UK universities to continue to bid for funding while the UK remains part of the EU.
Aberdeen team enters 20M XPRIZE competition to develop Carbon Capture and Utilisation technology
A team of academics from the University of Aberdeen has entered the NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE, a global competition that challenges teams to develop technologies to convert carbon dioxide into valuable products.
Aberdeen Biodiversity Centre presents youngsters with John Muir Awards
A group of young carers were presented with the John Muir Award at the University of Aberdeen yesterday (Monday August 8)
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2011
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2011
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2011
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2011
- May There are no items to show for May 2011
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2011
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2011
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2011
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2011
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2011
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2011