All welcome to come hear ground breaking interdisciplinary presentations on our Northern World. Followed by long lively discussion. Kicks off 2pm, 16 October in MacRobert Building, Aberdeen University.
Short Papers followed by Lengthy and Lively Discussion
2-4pm, MacRobert 317, University of Aberdeen
- 16th October 2013 - Ideas of North, Prof. Peter Davidson
- 30th October 2013 - Conversations from the North: Scholars of many disciplines and inhabitants of many places in dialogue with one another, with animals and plants, and with the land, Prof. Tim Ingold
- 13th November 2013 - Early law in the North, Prof. Stefan Brink
- 27th November 2013 - Culture and expression of emotion in the North, Dr Isobel Cameron
- 11th December 2013 - Disconnection and dysfunction in the British Diaspora, Prof. Marjory Harper