At the Belmont Filmhouse Cafe (basement) and The Anatomy Rooms. Free panel session (open to all) essential to book your ticket due limited seats - sonADA runs from 22-24 February 2018.
sonADA's fourth festival of sonic arts and experimental performance offers:
- six concerts
- one workshop on live coding
- one panel discussion on sound of others
Join the panel session this Friday, organised by sonADA for its annual experimental music and sonic arts festival, (http://sonada.org/sonADA2018/).
Panel Session: Sound of Others - 23 February 3-5pm in The Anatomy Rooms
Panel Coordinator: Dr Caroline Gausden and Panelists:
- Louise Gray (Her Noise; London)
- Rebecca Collins (Edinburgh College of Art; Women in Sound/Women on Sound (WISWOS));
- Ji Youn Kang (Sonic Artist; the Netherlands/Korea)
Download pamphlet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jVm1E6B2OWNTDm5AjU_Qq4wSRsMC8twf/view
LIMITED SEATING - Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sonada-festival-2018-tickets-43052022759