New Head for Business School
A renowned academic with extensive international research and teaching experience in areas including international management, organisational behaviour, HR management and leadership has been announced as the next Head of the University of Aberdeen Business School.
From Starfleet to the world's oceans
A real-life version of a medical scanner used in Star Trek could help in the fight against climate change, according to scientists.
250th anniversary celebration for an Aberdeen doctor who transformed military medicine
The University of Aberdeen will celebrate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the 'father of British army medicine' whose life and achievements are commemorated in one of the city's most famous monuments.
University joins network to support Gaelic community officers
The University of Aberdeen is a partner in a new professional support network for Gaelic community officers who are working to increase the use of the language.
University of Aberdeen awarded grant for science-engaged theology
The University of Aberdeen is among nine UK theological colleges selected for an award to promote science-engaged theology.
Archaeology which has changed the face of Scotland's warrior kingdoms scoops prestigious award
Pioneering work led by the University of Aberdeen, which has revealed a new picture of Scotland's Pictish past, has won Current Archaeology's prestigious Research Project of the Year award for 2021.
University joins national partnership to celebrate 250th anniversary of Walter Scott
The University of Aberdeen will join global celebrations to commemorate the birth of one of Scotland's most celebrated authors.
New prototype Covid-19 antibody test developed
A new Covid-19 antibody test superior to those currently available has been developed by researchers at the University of Aberdeen in collaboration with Vertebrate Antibodies Ltd and NHS Grampian.
Aberdeen academic awarded early career funding for arthritis research
Dr Sadaf Ashraf, a Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen, has received a £4,000 funding award from the Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (SULSA) ECR Development Fund.
Inspirational women 'virtually projected' onto Cromarty Lighthouse Field Station
Images of women who have worked and studied at the University's Lighthouse Field Station in Cromarty are being 'virtually projected' onto the Lighthouse to celebrate their contribution to science, research and teaching there.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2011
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2011
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2011
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2011
- May There are no items to show for May 2011
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2011
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2011
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2011
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2011
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2011
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2011