The University of Aberdeen will hold a Postgraduate Virtual Open Day on Thursday 28 October. It is open to everyone who is interested in Postgraduate Taught and Research study.
The event will be held across two sessions and you only need to attend one session:
- 10am to midday
- 5pm to 7pm
A postgraduate qualification can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential and, at the University of Aberdeen, we have a variety of programmes and short courses available to suit everyone.
You can speak with current students and you have the opportunity to ask questions of our experts throughout the event.
A number of presentations will take place on topics including:
- Individual subject presentations
- Pre-Masters and Pre-Sessional English
- Online learning
Share your photos of attending the Virtual Open Day remotely by tagging us in your Instagram stories @uniofaberdeen and use #AbdnOpenDay across social media. Some of your images will be shared across our channels.
Reasons to study with us
- Ranked in the top 20 universities in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2022 and Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022)
- Ranked in the top 160 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022)
- In the top 60 universities in the world for positive impact on society (Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2021)
- Community of more than 130 nationalities, with 15,000 students
- 85% of all research submissions were rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘very considerable’ for impact - 2014 REF results
- 75% of the university’s research is ranked as either internationally excellent or world leading - 2014 REF results